Services Correspondence Institute B.A. from Kuvempu University
Correspondence B.A. from Kuvempu University !!!
1. The candidates will have to study three optional papers and two languages for I and II degree. There shall be only optional papers at the final year (details will be provided with the syllabus).
2. Minimum Marks for passing and in aggregate is 35%.
3. Each paper will be of 100 marks of which 30 will be for Internal Assessment and 70 for Theory paper.
4. Declaration of Class will be on the basis of aggregate marks scored at all examinations.
5. Candidates shall be permitted to register for the next year irrespective of the number of papers failed at the previous examination. However, the candidate should complete all exams / attempts within double the duration of the course. Evaluation, announcement of results and such other issues will be as per the University rules.
6. Combination opted at the time of admission will not be charged later.
SSLC PUC Bangalore University Kuvempu University TNOU University KSOU University
IT Program Management Prog M.tech ProgramAllagappa University
M.Tech Civil Engineering M.Tech Electrical Engineering M.Tech Mechanical Engineering M.Tech Chemical Engineering M.Tech Computer ScienceB.Tech Program
B.Tech in Civil Engineering B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering B.Tech in Electrical Engineering B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering B.Tech in Computer Science EngineeringDiploma Program
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering Diploma In Civil Engineering Diploma In Computer Engineering Diploma In Electrical Engineering Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma In Automobile EngineeringUG Program
Bachelor Degree Master Degree PG Diploma Certificate Prg
Admission for UG courses are on the basis of both students having passed Pre-University or 12th Standard and through Open University System in which eligibility criteria is 18 years and passing the bridge course. For B.Sc. candidates should have completed Science PUC or 10+2 or equivalent course.
Wherever specified the P.G. Diploma and graduate Diplomas will be of the duration of one year or as mentioned in the course details.